A central system allows the selective usage of recirculation or exhaust air operation. This helps to save energy in winter.
In addition, there is a simple construction of different exhaust air and filter concepts. The central location also results in an easy to maintan central maintenance point. The correct selection of the individual ventilation units allows maintenance to be carried out without having to drive the filter unit down.
This means that the filter operation is maintained during maintenance.
In order to further save energy costs, heat recovery components can be installed particularly easily in central applications.
Further advantages of the central systems:
• Air flow: up to 30,000 m³ / h per unit.
• Advance / follow-up of different filter types and stages. Cyclone separator, activated carbon, HEPA filter
• Vertical and horizontal designs
• Ventilation adapted to the requirements
• Central control / special control (PLC)
• Customer-specific designs
• Individual solution concepts