The indusa plant control allows for a matching filtration, heat recovery and air-conditioning.
• Airflow control adapted to the demand, e.g. via flap control or vacuum control
• Heat recovery and filtration via common fans
• Control and visualization via panel, web and mobile devices
• Temperature monitoring of the pipeline, for branch detection
• Machine interfaces for signal exchange and safety shutdown
• Energy measurement of all relevant parameters
• Complete connection to the building control system, incl. Data exchange (OPC, BACnet)
• Filter monitoring: suction power, maintenance, error message, temperature and other relevant variables
• Modular design for later extensions
• Steel construction including assembly and statics
• Installation of the machine and hall exhaust ducts as well as the supply air piping (air conditioning)
• Customized measuring and control technology
Let us know your requirements, we will be pleased to advise you.